- Roundtrip Economy Airfare via China Airline
- Hotel Accommodations (3-4* hotels)
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Entrances as per itinerary
- Local Guide During city tour in Vienna, Prague and Frankfurt
- LDC Motor coach services
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
- City Taxes
- Phil. Travel Tax: USD32.
- Airfare taxes: TBA
- Visa fees are subject to change
- P6,500 Schengen(Service fee included)
- Lunches, dinners and drinks
- $10/day/pax: Tips for the Driver, cal Guide. Resto, Porters & Asst
- Travel Insurance: $25.00 / person up to 60 y/o$35.00 / For 61-69 y/o $45.00 / For 70 – 79 y/o
- Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
- 2 copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig.& photocopies)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-Employed
Business Registration (orig.& photocopy)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
DAY 01: DEPART MANILA – VIENNA
Depart Manila aboard on China airline, enjoy in flight amenities and entertainment
DAY 02: ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free time. Youwill receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Perhaps explore Vienna on your own
DAY 03: VIENNA (B)
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can strollaround and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square
DAY 04: VIENNA – BUDAPEST (B)
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST, at lunchtime. Discover the “Queen ofthe Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, withhistoric Buda on one side and cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. There will betime at the end of the day in the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots oflittle restaurants. Include Boat tour along the Danube River, the views of the city and parliament are impressive.
DAY 05: BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE (B)
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongsidethe Danube with an attractive historic Centre. Time to see the city and have lunch.After lunch we will continue on our way to the Czech Republic. PRAGUE - At the endof the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. ThisCentral location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place toAcquaint ourselves with Prague. Then return to hotel.
DAY 06: PRAGUE (B)
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our localexpert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstandingMonuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included).Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour along Vltava River. Free time inthe afternoon to explore Prague on your own pace.
DAY 07: PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT (B)
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ,a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. Afterthis we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian cityon the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy universitycity. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic center
DAY 08: FRANKFURT (B)
After breakfast, you will have a half day sightseeing tour of Frankfurt. Visiting the Historiccenter of Frankfurt’s Old Town and a busy trade area since the Middle Ages. The townhall dates back to 15th century and is characterized by high towers and historical halls.
DAY 09: FRANKFURT – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, free time, until you transfer to the airport for your flight to Manila.
DAY 10: ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
REMARKS: This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.In the case that there are less than 15 English – speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).
5 IN 1 EUROPE TOUR