For First time applicant:
1. Completed and signed visa application form (Please see attachment)
2. pieces recent colored photos, 48mm x 33mm in size without head covering with white background
3. Original Passport valid for 6 months with at least 2 full blank pages
4. Employment certificate from the employer/company stating the purpose of the applicant's travel to china and approved leave.
5. Photocopy of Company Identification
6. Bank Certificate with official receipt/debit memo/certification of waive fee. Type of account must be savings & current account from commercial or rural banks. Opened for at least 6 months prior to applying for visa. The account should have an Average Daily Balance and to-date/current balance of at least PHP 100, 000 per applicant (18 yrs old & above).
* Bank Certificate should indicate the following information:
a) account opening date
b) type of account
d) average daily balance and to-date/current balance
*Please also submit the following supporting documents for the bank certificate:
a) Statement of account detailing transactions for 6 months prior to applying for visa (Original & Photocopy)
b) Passbook detailing transactions for 6 months prior to applying for visa (Original & Photocopy)
1. Latest ITR w/ BIR received stamp issued for the last taxable year (Original & Photocopy)
2. Hotel Booking/ Accommodation
3. Proposed day-to-day itinerary
4. Flight Itinerary Booking
5. Non-Filipino Nationals – You must submit valid proof of residency, employment or study in the Philippines. Temporary visitors should apply for Chinese visas in their own countries, for special cases and if the applicant can provide valid proof of ID and employment, the visa officer will make the final decision on a case-by-case basis. You must also submit a photocopy of Philippine visa/immigration entry stamp on your passport
* For Applicant with old visa sticker:
1. Duly filled up visa form. Please see attachment
2. pc 48mm x 33mm size photo with white background
3. Valid and old passport/s with the old Chinese visa sticker (Original with Photocopy)
4. Day-to-day proposed itinerary
5. Hotel Booking
6. Itinerary Booking Notice: You may be required to go to the Chinese Embassy for an interview if the visa officer deems it necessary. The embassy may also ask for additional documents if further verification is needed. For Foreign passport holder, submission of visa application here in the Philippines is subject for approval of the visa officer. They will decide on case to case basis. The embassy will not accept foreigners with tourist visa status. The above mentioned invitation letter must contain the following information:
1. Information on the applicant: full name, gender, date of birth, etc.
2. Information on the planned visit: purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures, etc.
3. Information on the inviting entity or individual: name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter.The proofs of kinship refers to marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Chinese Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship.
Tourist Visa Fee :Php 1,400 (Per applicant. Single entry)
Oceanstar Travel and Tours Inc. Service Fee:Php 2,500
Total: Php 3,900 (Per applicant,None refundable)
Processing Time: Minimum 5 to 7 Working days Fees and requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Processing time may also vary. Further documentation may be requested if the embassy deems it is necessary