Departure Date: December 20, 2017
DAY 1: DEC 20 DEPART MANILA – ROME
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities and entertainment.
DAY 2: DEC 21 ARRIVE – ROME (-/-/D)
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English Speaking guide for a sightseeing tour of Rome which will take you to the major sites and landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and more. Check in then dinner at your hotel.
DAY 3: DEC 22 ROME (B/-/D)
After breakfast, half day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square … The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner then overnight.
DAY 4: DEC 23 ROME – PISA - VENICE (B/-/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in Venice Mainland, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
DAY 5: DEC 24 VENICE – INNSBRUCK (B/-/D)
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot in Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner & check in.
DAY 6: DEC 25 INNSBRUCK – VADUZ - LUCERNE (B/-/D)
After breakfast, we will visit the Golden Roof and Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then proceed to Lucerne via Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check in at Lucerne.
DAY 7: DEC 26 LUCERNE - MT TITLIS - LUCERNE (B/-/D)
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at your own pace before dinner.
DAY 8: DEC 27 LUCERNE – RHINEFALLS – TITISEE – HEIDELBERG (B/-/D)
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest waterfall, the Rhine Falls. Then continue to the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check in.
DAY 9: DEC 28 HEIDELBERG- COLOGNE – AMSTERDAM (B/-/D)
After breakfast, a short city tour will commence, following the footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg. See some other places where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to Cologne, Germany. Cologne is like a 3D textbook on history and architecture. Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval gothic churches, avant-garde architecture and even a new postmodern quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, have some time for lunch and souvenir shopping, then board your coach again to bid farewell to Germany and say hello to the Netherlands. Dinner and check in your hotel in Amsterdam.
DAY 10: DEC 29 AMSTERDAM (B/-/D)
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop at a Dutch Windmill and after, visit the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and enjoying a Canal Cruise. Free time in Dam Square for your shopping or perhaps, visit the famous red light district if you are curious! Dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 11: DEC 30 AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS- PARIS (B/-/D)
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels. Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city for a lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and a photo stop at the Atomium, the venue of 1958 Brussels World's Expo. Then after lunch, head to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner and check in.
DAY 12: DEC 31 PARIS (B/-/D)
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Your local guide will show you the highlights of the city with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, photo stop at the Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and to top it all, ascend to the second level of Eiffel Tower, or if not available due to peak season, we will replace with a visit to the Louvre Museum. End your tour with a visit to the Fragonard Museum and learn about how the parfum is created. The rest of the afternoon is free for shopping at the Galleries La Fayette, a fashion flagship store. A wide range of brands are available at the store to suit all budgets, from ready to wear to haute couture. The architecture of the store is art nouveau, with a remarkable dome and a panoramic view of Paris that has made it a tourist attraction of the French capital city. Dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 13: JAN 01 PARIS – MANILA (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 14: JAN 02 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrival Manila from a very memorable and gratifying European trip.
Download Tour Package
14 Days Christmas & New Year in Europe
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size photos
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
QR 929 20DEC MNLDOH 2359/0450
QR 131 21DEC DOHFCO 0820/1240
QR 40 01JAN CDGDOH 1515/2345
QR 932 02JAN DOHMNL 0259/1630
- Roundtrip Airfare via QATAR AIRWAYS
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
- Local Guide During city tours
- Entrance to the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower OR Louvre Museum
- Entrance to Vatican Museum & Sistine
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Diamond Factory
- Cheese & Clog Factory
- Pre departure merienda briefing
- Filipino Tour Escort / Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old 61-69 –Add’l P500 / pax
- City Tax in Rome, Venice and Paris
- Phil. Travel Tax P1620 or $34
- Airfare taxes: TBA
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- Schengen visa fee of P6,000 per person (Subject to change)
- Tips for local Guide ,driver & porters $10/ person/day
- $300 booking deposit is non-refundable
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 15 days before departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied
- Ticket supplement will be applied for Extension / deviation of stay
- Single Supplement: $800.00
- Minimum of 30 pax $3,488.00
- Minimum of 25 pax $3,588.00
- Minimum of 20 pax $3,688.00