- A completed and signed Schengen visa application form.
2. Travel Documents
- A passport or other travel documents
- The personal details page.
- Previously issued visas and copy of all entry/ exit stamps.
- The personal details page of any previous passport and its visa.
- An extra of the minor's birth certificate.
- An identity documents bearing the parent's signature (1 document for each parent).
- A declaration of consent from both parents, stating that the minor can travel.
- If relevant a court judgement stating which parents has been allocated parental responsibility for the minor.
- If relevant a declaration from the minor's school consenting to his/her absence.
3. Evidence of legal residence
- Evidence of legal residence in the country you are applying from, e.g. a passport, visa or residence permit and a copy. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure from Schengen.
- Work permit ( if applicable)
- A passport photo that meets Dutch passport requirements this photo cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
5. Proof of Travel
- Travel itinerary ( travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name, not a ticket).
- Documents proving your visit is for tourist purposes.
- Hotel resertvation(s) for the duration of your visit.
- Bank statement of the last three months.
- If you are employed, a declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence.
- Documents proving that you will return to your own country after your trip.
6. Proof of Health Insurance
- The insurance policy has been taken out in your name.
- Your insurance is valid throughout the Schengen area and for the duration of your visit.
- At least €30,000 of medical cost are reimbursed, including hospital care, emergency treatment and repatriation ( including in the event of death).
- A visa, residence permit or passport which gives entry to your final destination after your visit to Schengen area.
- Payment of the visa fee at the moment of application.
Processing Time: Minimum of 15-20 working days
Visa Fee: 3,920 Cash payment at the bank (non-refundable).
Oceanstar Travel And Tours Inc. Service Fee: Php 2,500 per applicant, non-refindable.
Fees and requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Processing time may also vary. Further documentation may be requested If the embassy deems it is necessary.