Departure Date: January 22, 2018
DAY 01: JAN 22 Depart Manila-Prague
Depart Manila, a board your booked airline. Enjoy inflight meals and entertainment.
DAY 02: JAN 23 - Arrive Prague
Upon arrival inPrague, your will have a half day sightseeing tour of the city with a local guide, visiting the Old Town Hall & Tower, The Town Square etc. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquainty
ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your tastebuds, including Czech, Chinese and Italian. Check in to the hotel.
DAY 03: JAN 24- Prague (B)
Today we are visiting the capital, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include the outstanding monuments. During the visit, we walk through Prague Castle (admission included) and through Charles Bridge Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour on the river. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world before returning to your hotel.
DAY 04: JAN 25 - Prague-Munich–Innsbruck (B)
After breakfast, we depart to MUNICH, the capital of Bavaria and the third largest city in Germany. There will be time to stroll in its historic centre, which combines tradition and modernity. Continue toward Austria. In Innsbruck there will be free time to enjoy the historic centre in the evening. Enjoy your evening in one of Austria’s most outstanding areas, the Inn River district. This area offers a variety of different cuisines.
DAY 05: JAN 26 - Innsbruck-Swarovski crystal museum-Rotenburg–Frankfurt - (B).
Begin your day by discovering the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We shall visit its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystals are produced. Next, we travel between the mountains along narrow roads across the Alps. On our way back to Germany, our journey makes a special stop at ROTENBURG, a wonderful small town on the Romantic Road. Here, we visit the Christmas Museum, a unique place that will inspire the imagination. Our journey continues toward a FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in before checking into your hotel.
DAY 06: JAN 27 Frankfurt-Cologne–Amsterdam - (B)
Today, our route travels across Germany towards the Netherlands. We stop at COLOGNE , where travelers will be able to admire the gothic Cologne Cathedral, before continuing onwards to AMSTERDAM. In the afternoon, our trip includes ascenic guided visit featuring the city’s narrow canals, Dam Square, the city’s historic monuments and parks.
This day includes the chance to see how
diamonds are cut. At the end of the day, you will be taken to the lively Dam Square whee you will have some free time to enjoy various cuisines, and maybe peak into the well-known red light district! Check into your hotel afterwards.
DAY 07: JAN 28 - Amsterdam- Kinderdijk- Ghent- Paris (B)
We leave Amsterdam. Together we pass among the nineteen KINDERDIJK windmills where you will be able to take a typical but magnificent Dutch scenery. After this, we stop in the centre of GHENT, a wonderful city that was once the second largest in Europe (after Paris) in the fifteenth century. We continue to Paris. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free.
DAY 08: JAN 29 - Paris (B)
After breakfast, A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit to the 2nd level of Eiffel Tower. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument. Entrance to the Louvre Museum. Cap off your tour with a visit to Fragonard where you can learn more about the process of creating the typical French parfum. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore the City of Lights. Enjoy dinner on your own with a wide variety of international cuisines that await you. Return to hotel.
DAY 09: JAN 30- Paris (B)
After breakfast, free time at own leisure. Perhaps, this is the best time to treat yourself and shop ‘till you drop! You can visit Galleries La Fayette, the biggest store of Europe. You can find all luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Channel, Longchamp and many more.
DAY 10: JAN 31 Paris – Manila (B)
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Download Tour Package
- Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
- 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-Employed Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Economy Roundtrip airfare via QATAR
- Daily breakfast inside the hotel only
- Sightseeing tour with Local guide as per itinerary.
- Entrance to the Prague Castle, Swarovski Crystal Museum, 2nd level of Eiffel Tower in Paris, Fragonard Museum
- Boat ride in Vltava River in Prague
- One hour Canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Foreseen hotels:
- Prague: DUO HOTEL or SIMILAR
- Innsbruck: HOTEL – PENZ HOTEL WEST or SIMILAR
- Frankfurt: HOLIDAY INN AIRPORT NORTH or SIMILAR
- Amsterdam: PARK PLAZA SCHIPOL or SIMILAR
- Paris: IBIS PORTE D´ITALIE GENTILLY or SIMILAR
- Visa Fee - PHP6,500.00 / pax
- Travel Tax - USD33.00 / pax (Subject to change) City Taxes - USD5.00 / pax / night
- Airfare Taxes - USD90.00/Pax (Subject to Change)
- Meals during the duration of the itinerary (except for breakfast)
- Tip for driver & local guide: $10/day/ person
- Travel Insurance: $30.00 up to 60yrs / 61-69 $40.00 / pax / 70 above: $50.00 /pax
- $300 booking deposit is nonrefundable.
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellations made 2 weeks before departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied
- Ticket suppl. will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
- Should the no. of passengers drop below 30 pax, below rates will apply:Minimum 30 = $1,988
- Minimum 25 = $2,188
- Minimum 20 = $2,288
- Minimum 15 = $2,488