1. Signed Schengen visa application form
2. 2 pieces photo (35mm x45mm, white background, neutral face expression)
3. Valid passport (3 months validity from the end of the intended stay) and photocopy of valid and previous visas
4. Cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip and proposed day-to-day itinerary
5. Proof of accommodation, ex., hotel vouchers/ booking confirmation (whole stay in the Schengen Area)
6. Roundtrip flight booking (Please do not purchase your ticket unless your visa is granted)
7. Proof of employment:
8. Certificate of Employment and Compensation, with approved leave of absence 9. If self employed, Official Business Registration for current and previous years
10. Proof of income - Income Tax Return from previous year, if applicable - Recent bank certification - Photocopy of the last three months statement of account of the same bank account 11. Identity/ marital status - If single, photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate - If married, photocopy of NSO Marriage contract and Birth certificate 12. International travel insurance covering the entire period of intended stay and valid for all Schengen states. Minimum coverage of EUR 30, 000
13. Confirmed appointment
14. Personal appearance Visa Fee: EUR60 payable in cash and in prevailing peso rate during the appearance Oceanstar Travel and Tours Inc.
Service Fee: Php 2,500 (Per applicant,None refundable)
Processing time: Minimum of 15 working days Additional requirements may be requested if further verification is needed.
Processing time may also vary. Fees and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.