Greece Short-Term Visa Application Requirements
(Tourism, Business and other visas less than 90 days-stay)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA APPLICATION
1. Duly accomplished Application Form (computerized or typewritten) one(1) original and one(1) photocopy.
2. One (1) recent passport sized photo w/ white background pasted on the application form
3. Passport (valid for a minimum of 6 months, with atleast 2 adjacent unused pages). Photocopy the data page and all pages with stamp and previously issued visas
4. Previous passports (if applicable). Photocopy the data page and all pages with stamp and previously issued visas
5. Economic means of the applicant as follows a. Bank Certificate with average daily balance for the past six months Original bank book & statement of account for the past six(6) mos. b. Income Tax Return (ITR) c. International Credit Cards
6. If invited, original invitation letter from the host. Photocopy of the host's passport.
7. If employed: Original Certificate of Employment with monthly compensation and authorization for leave of absence
8. If self-employed: Business Permit, Registration, Company ITR
9. For minors: Travel consent is required from both parents. If the applicant is not travelling with any of the parents, DSWD travel clearance is also required.
10. For non-Filipino applicants, please present your ACR, ICR and re-entry permit.
11. Details of travel
a. Detailed itinerary (only itineraries with Greece as main destination and/or with the longest stay will be processed)
b. Booking certificate (not the confirmed ticket)
c. Confirmed hotcl reservations
12. Travel Health Insurance
• Minimum coverage of 30.000 Euros:
Must be recognized in all Schengen States
• Validity period of the insurance coverage must be for the duration of the visa (example: A 90 days Schengen visa must have an insurance coverage of 90 days)
13. Photocopy of all original documents
14. Confirmed appointment
15. Personal appearance for interview
- Applicants with incomplete documents will not be considered eligible for interview
- Average processing of visa is minimum of 3 to 5 working days. You will be notified through email once the result of your application is ready for release. Telephone inquiries of visa application result will not be accommodated. Other documents not indicated may be required; - Passport of applicants may not be pulled out while the application is in process
- Arrange all the documents as listed.
Visa Fee: 60 Euro per applicant must be paid as per embassy instruction after submission of the application Oceanstar Travel and Tours Inc. Service Fee: Php 2,500 ( Per applicant,None refundable )
Fees and requirements are subject to change without prior notice Processing time may also vary Further documentation may be requested if the embassy deems it is necessary