1. Duly filled-up visa application form.
2. Two 2x2 or passport sized colored picture (white background).
3. Original passport (6 months valid).
4. Copy of passport data page.
5. Original and copy of valid visas and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years.
6. Original personal bank certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance).
7. Original bank statement or certified true copy of passbook for the last 3 months.
8. Copy of recent personal income tax return.
9. Copy of psa marriage contract (if traveling with spouse).
10. Copy of psa birth certificate (if traveling with immediate family).
1. Original Employement Certificate (must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, office address and landline numbers, and e-mail address).
2. Copy of PRC/IBP ID ( if professional)
3. Copy of Company ID
1. Copy of Business Registration from DTI or SEC.
2. Copy of Business Permit or Mayor's Permit.
1. Original School Certification.
2. Copy of School ID.
3. Copy of Parent's Documents: Original Bank Certificate, Original COE or Business Documents.
-Copy of Senior Citizen Card or Retirement Documents.
NOTE: Additional Requirements
- Copy of Icard.
If invited to Korea
1. Original invitation letter notarized in korea.
2. Copy of 1st page of invitor's passport.
3. Copy of Business permit from Korea.
If the company will shoulder the trip
1. Guarantee letter from company.
2. Original bank certificate of the company.
3. Copy of business documents and ITR or the company.
Processing Time: Minimum of 5-7 days
Visa Fee: Gratis if applying for 59 days or less
Oceanstar Travel And Tours Inc. Fee: Php 2,500 per applicant.
Fees and Requirements Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice. Processing Time May Also Vary. Further Documentation May Be Requested If The Embassy Deems It Is Necessary