Departure Date: February 11, 2018
DAY 01: FEB 11 MANILA – COPENHAGEN
Assemble at the airport for your flight to Copenhagen. Enjoy your in flight amenities & entertainment on board.
DAY 02: FEB 12 ARRIVAL COPENHAGEN (L/D)
Arrive at Copenhagen and meet your local representative and go directly to the rest aurant for lunch. Start your comprehensive tour with
a local guide which features the Church of Our Savior and Stock Exchange on the way to Christiansborg Palace, where you will visit the elegant Royal Reception Rooms. Drive past the National Museum and the Royal Theater and stop for picture of Amalienborg Palace, Nyhavn
and view the Little Mermaid - the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s sad fairytale - sitting on a rock in the harbour. Later, visit the Rosenberg Castle and Treasury. Check in and dinner.
DAY 03: FEB 13 COPENHAGEN – OVERNIGHT CRUISE - OSLO (BLD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to North Zealand it has everything for the nature enthusiast deep woodlands, open landscapes and varied coastlines. It’s also an ancient playground of royalty and there are many castles and manors which you can visit. The first destination is Elsinore known locally as Helsingor where you will find the Historic Kronborg Castle (Hamlet Castle) - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After, lunch at local restaurant. Next destination nearby is the small market town of Hillerod, and you’ll see the magnificent Frederiksborg Castle. The building gives the town an undeniable wow factor, with many visitors referring to it as the ‘Nordic Versailles’. Then you will board the DFDS for the overnight trip to Oslo with dinner on board.
DAY 04: FEB 14 OSLO (BLD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day sightseeing of Oslo, entrance to The KonTiki Museum and Viking Ship Museum, entrance to Oslo Cathedral, Entrance to Oslo City Hall and entrance to Oslo Opera House. Afternoon continue tour with entrance to Akershus Fortr
ess, located in the city centre, a great place to discover Oslo's history and enjoy the day. The building of Akershus Castle and Fortress was commenced in 1299 under king Håkon V. The medieval castle, which was completed in the 1300s, had a strategical location at the very end of the headland, and withstood a number of sieges throughout the ages. King Christian IV (1588 -1648) had the castle modernised and converted into a Renaisssance castle and royal residence.
DAY 05: FEB 15 OSLO – REYKJAVIK – NORTHERN LIGHTS HUNTING (B/D)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning free time. Early lunch at Chinese restaurant and then transfer to airport for flight to Reykjavik. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Reyk javik is Iceland’s largest city with only
approximately four hours of daylight in the winter time. It has a mysterious yet dynamic atmosphere, while in summer it is bustling and full of energy, with almost 24 hours of daylight. In the evening, go for a hunt of the elusive Aurora Borealis.
Note: The tour is done by bus, there is no guarantee that the Northern Lights will appear.
DAY 06: FEB 16 REYKJAVIK – GOLDEN CIRCLE ROUTE (B/L/D)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to the Golden Circle with your local guide . The wide open landscapes are like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Actively volcanic, this inland route is a mass of
waterfalls, glaciers, geyser, love fields, and of course, those volcanoes. Morning drive over to Hellisheioi plateau to Hverageroi, where plants, vegetables and flowers are grown in huge greenhouse, heated by
natural thermal water. Then to Skalholt, site of an ancient bishopric. Then continue to Gulfoss, the Golden Waterfall, one of the most impressive waterfalls in Europe. Only a few minutes drive
from Gulfoss is the most active geyser in the area, Strokkur, spouting up to 30 meters. After lunch, onwards to Thingvellir, a remarkable geological site and the most historic site on the island. Thingvellir is the site of the world’s oldest democratic parliament founded in 930. Thingvellir, located by Lake Thingvallvatn, the largest lake on the island, is now a National Park. The beautiful canyon running through the park is actually the meeting point of two of the earth’s tectonic plates, and Thingvellir’s combination of natural phenomena and historical significance makes it inseparable. Return to Reykjavik and have dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 07: FEB 17 REYKJAVIK – BLUE LAGOON (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, morning sightseeing tour of Reykjavik. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, enjoy one of Iceland’s most popular sights, the Blue Lagoon, for a relaxing swim in geothermal water. It is not to be missed while you are in Iceland. The Blue Lagoon’s warm water and natural active ingredients, mineral salts, silica and blue green algae will help you relax and unwind while the white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The mineral salts balance and relax body and soul. Then dinner
DAY 08: FEB 18 REYKJAVIK – STOCKHOLM (B/D)
After breakfast, morning is free, until you transfer to the airport for flight to Stockholm. Upon arrival, meet your local representative and transfer to the hotel for check in then dinner.
DAY 09:FEB 19 STOCKHOLM (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the hotel. Full day sightseeing tour with local English speaking guide. The tour includes the Royal Palace with entrance. Afternoon continue tour with entrance to City Hall and Vasa Museum.
Then, the rest of day is free for shopping. Dinner.
DAY 10: FEB 20 STOCKHOLM - MANILA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Free time until check out and pick up from hotel. Transfer to airport for your departure flight back to Manila. Overnight on board.
DAY 11: FEB 21
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip
Download Tour Package
Scandinavia with Iceland
- Application Form with Signature(A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare via QATAR
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodations on twin
- FULL BOARD MEALSExcept Day 5& 8
- Entrance to the Viking Ship Museum
- Domestic flight OSL –KEF/ KEF -TSO
- Entrances as stated in the itinerary
- DFDS Cruise, CPH –OSL
- Pre-departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tours
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurancefor 60 years old and below
- Phil. TravelTax: $34.00(subject to change)
- Int’l airfare taxes $55.00(subject to change) Domestic Taxes: $118.00(subject to change)
- Beverages during meals
- Schengen Visa fee (P6,500) subject to change
- Tips for Guide & Driver $10.00/ person/daytotal: (USD100.00)
- $300 booking deposit (NONrefundable)
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approvalof the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for extension of ticket. (minimum of $200;subject to change)
- Single Supplement: USD900.00
- Supplement for insurance:61-69 years old: $10.0070 years old above: $20.00
- Minimum 30 paxto run this tour. Rates subject to increase if min. no. of pax is not met