- Eat your way around the most intimate alleys of Binondo, Manila's historic Chinatown
- Learn all about the history of the area from your specialist foodie guide as you feast on specialty treats
- Try mouth-watering local neighborhood dishes like lumpiao, siopao, pancit, champoy, and more!
- Get to know the people of the local Tsinoy community as you explore the area with your group
- Bring home some souvenirs from a local store that specializes in tasty Chinese delicacies.
- Informative guided walk tour
- 3 surprise hearty and stomach-filling snacks
- Photo stops
- 7:15 AM Meet up at Binondo Church/ Start Tour
- 7:30 AM Food Stop 1
- 8:05 AM Food Stop 2
- 8:35 AM Escolta
- 9:45 AM Ongpin
- 10:00 AM Food Stop 3
- 10:15 AM End Tour
The Binondo Food and Culture Tour