1. Online Visa Application Form.
- Please answer the attached questionnaire.
2. 2 Pieces Passport Size Photos with Plain White Background, Shirt with Colar, Neutral Face Expression.
3. Valid and Old Passport/s, Visas and Immigration Stamps.
4. Bank Certificate with Bank Statement.
5. Information Current Circumstances.
- If employed, employment and compensation certificate with approved leave, also stating your position, salary, your lenght of employment and with contact details of your company.
- If self-employed, Business permit, DTI/SEC registration.
- If student, proof of enrollment, school identification and enrollment registration/ certificate with approved leave.
- If minor or unemployed and being sponsored, notarized affidavit of support, passport bio page, proof of relationship (NSO Birth and NSO Marriage Certificate), and the proof of the financial and current circumstances of the sponsor/s ( Bank Certificate and Employment Certificate of the Sponsor/s).
6. If Invited, Invitation Letter Copy, Copy of the Bio Page of the Passport of Inviter.
7. Flight Booking Itinerary.
8. Hotel Booking Itinerary.
9. Land Titles, Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration of the Owned Vehicles and other Proof of Ownership of your Significant Assets, if any.
10. Appointment Confirmation.
11. Personal Appearance
12. Online Payment Receipt.
13. 2 Valid ID. All Documents to be Submitted must be Original and with Photocopy.
Processing Time: Minimum of 15 to 20 working days
Visa Fee: USD132 ( 6 months validity)
USD459 (1-2 years validty )
UK Agent fee: Php 900
Oceanstar Travel And Tours Inc. Service Fee: Php 2,500 per applicant (non-refundable).
Fees and requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Processing time may also vary. Further documentation may be requested If the embassy deems it is necessary.